/ Our Products
/ Manage Odour
/ ACTISORB™ Silver 220 Dressing
1. Nisbet, L. et al. The benefits of activated charcoal cloth with silver on odour control and bacterial endotoxin binding. Poster, Wounds UK 2011 (in vitro).
2. Addison, D. et al. A comparison of the antimicrobial properties of silver dressings for chronic wound care. Poster, EWMA 2002 (in vitro).
3. Rennison et al. Antimicrobial efficacy of silver impregnated activated charcoal wound dressing. Poster, ETRS 2003.
4. Jackson, L. Use of a charcoal dressing with silver on an MRSA-infected wound. B J Comm nursing 2001, Vol. 2:19-26.
5. Leak, K. PEG site infections: a novel use for Actisorb Silver 220. B J Comm Nursing 2002, Vol. 7(6):321-325.
6. Cullen, B. The effects of silver-based wound dressings on protease activity and cell proliferation. Poster, 2003.
7. Nisbet, L. et al. The beneficial effects of a non-releasing silver containing wound dressings on fibroblast proliferation. Poster, Wounds UK 2011.
8. Hampton, S., Actisorb Silver 220: a unique antibacterial dressing. J Comm Nursing 2002:17-19.
9. Leak, K. Changing wound care practice: management of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy sites. Case Studies. 2003.
10. Warrick, J. et al. Clinical efficacy of a silver impregnated activated charcoal wound dressing. Poster, WOCN 2003.
11. International case series: Using ACTISORB™: Case Studies. London: Wounds International, 2012.
C1677 Nov 2013
© Copyright 2016, 2018, KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved.