/ Our Products
/ Manage Exudate
/ TIELLE ESSENTIAL™ Foam Dressings
Silicone Adhesive Foam Dressings
Patients suffering with pain at dressing change find it all-consuming and one of the most
distressing aspects of a having a wound.1,2 Pain experienced by the patient can be a result of;
- Fragile and sensitive skin
- Trauma on dressing removal
This can result in patient distress and a lowering in their quality of life.3-4
Pain at dressing changes is also associated with increased costs and can be expensive for healthcare providers.4
The TIELLE ESSENTIAL™ Silicone Adhesive Foam Dressings are designed to support patient comfort during wear.
Click here to view TIELLE ESSENTIAL™ Silicone Adhesive Foam Dressing anatomical shapes & sizes and product codes
Please refer to the relevant country website for correct product codes,sizes and cartons configurations.
©2017 KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks designated herein are proprietary to Systagenix Wound Management, Limited, its affiliates and/or licensors.
NS154 OCT 2017
PRA001681-R0-OUS, EN (10/17)
1. Price PE, et al. Dressing-related pain in patients with chronic wounds: an international patient perspective. International Wound Journal. 2008; 5(2):159–171.
2. TIELLE™ Dressings: designed for the real world. Wounds International website. Published May 2, 2017.
3. Solowiej K, Mason V, Upton D. Review of the relationship between stress and wound healing: part 1. Journal of Wound Care, 2009; 18(9): 357–66.
4. Meuleneire F, Rücknagel H. Soft silicones Made Easy. Wounds International.
5. Lane T, Bolton R, Del Bono M, Thistlethwaite J. Evaluations of the Performance of a new Silicone Adhesive Foam Dressing. Poster presented at: Conference of the European Wound Management Association (EWMA); May 3-5, 2017; Amsterdam, Netherlands.
© Copyright 2016, 2018, KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved.